Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home3/djnice1/public_html/4mydjs.com/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
4mydjs.com - 50 Cent Speaks On The Types Of Women He Likes, Shoots Down Rumors Of Friction Between H
Tweet

Author Topic: 4mydjs.com - 50 Cent Speaks On The Types Of Women He Likes, Shoots Down Rumors Of Friction Between H  (Read 156 times)

4mydjs Administrator

• 4mydjs Administrator
  • Administrator
  • DJ Points: 1311
    • View Profile
    • 4MYDJS.com
    • Youtube's channel
50 Cent Speaks On The Types Of Women He Likes, Shoots Down Rumors Of Friction Between Him & Floyd Mayweather Jr. & More On The Rickey Smiley Show [Audio]

¬

50 Cent was a guest on The Rickey Smiley Morning Show recently. During his interview…

¬

50 Cent was a guest on The Rickey Smiley Morning Show¬ recently. During his interview he had the chance to speak on the types of women that interest him, the passing of his former manager Chris Lighty¬ and whether that tragedy would cause him to make peace with any of his rivals.

¬

He also cleared up rumors that there was friction between him and his good friend Floyd Mayweather Jr.

¬

¬

"[The rumors] really come from everybody around him waiting for the next time Floyd feels generous. And I have a lot so I don't wait for nobody," 50 said. "It just puts us in an interesting space sometimes because I'll go do what I gotta do. I don't have to sit around and wait for the next time he feels like giving somebody something."

¬

¬

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Check Us Out On MySpace Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube

Source: 50 Cent Speaks On The Types Of Women He Likes, Shoots Down Rumors Of Friction Between Him & Floyd Mayweather Jr. & More On The Rickey Smiley Show [Audio]
« Last Edit: September 09, 2012, 08:54:14 AM by 4mydjs Administrator »

4MYDJS.com

Your Ad Here