Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home3/djnice1/public_html/4mydjs.com/smf/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
4mydjs.com - Hold Up, Did Rihanna Call Drake, Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne A**holes At The VMAs? [Video]
Tweet

Author Topic: 4mydjs.com - Hold Up, Did Rihanna Call Drake, Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne A**holes At The VMAs? [Video]  (Read 110 times)

4mydjs Administrator

• 4mydjs Administrator
  • Administrator
  • DJ Points: 1311
    • View Profile
    • 4MYDJS.com
    • Youtube's channel
Hold Up, Did Rihanna Call Drake, Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne A**holes At The VMAs? [Video]

¬

Video After The Jump

¬

Last night at the MTV Video Music Awards, Rihanna was seated close to Drake and Lil Wayne, maybe a little too close for comfort.

¬

It wasn't that long ago that Chris Brown and Drake had a bottle…

¬

Video After The Jump

¬

Last night at the MTV Video Music Awards, Rihanna was seated close to Drake and Lil Wayne, maybe a little too close for comfort.

¬

It wasn't that long ago that Chris Brown¬ and Drake had a bottle throwing brawl in New York City. After confessing to the world recently that she is still in love with Brown, it would be understandable if the singer wasn't a Drake fan these days.

¬

TMZ¬ caught what they think are Riri's true feelings for the Young Money¬ camp on camera.

¬

When Wayne, Drizzy, Nicki Minaj and company went to the stage to accept the VMA for Best Hip Hop Video, Rihanna appears to turn towards a person sitting next to her and say,¬ "I hate these a**holes."

¬

¬

TMZ also notes that Rihanna refused to clap and turned her head so she wouldn't have to look at Drake and company.

¬

Check out the video below and tell us what you think.

¬

¬

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Check Us Out On MySpace Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube

Source: Hold Up, Did Rihanna Call Drake, Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne A**holes At The VMAs? [Video]
« Last Edit: September 08, 2012, 05:13:20 AM by 4mydjs Administrator »

4MYDJS.com

Your Ad Here