Tweet

Author Topic: 4mydjs.com - SMH! Nate Dogg's Kids Battle Over His Estate With His Wife Who Didn't Even Bother To Sh  (Read 97 times)

4mydjs Administrator

• 4mydjs Administrator
  • Administrator
  • DJ Points: 1311
    • View Profile
    • 4MYDJS.com
    • Youtube's channel
SMH! Nate Dogg's Kids Battle Over His Estate With His Wife Who Didn't Even Bother To Show Up At His Funeral

When Nate Dogg┬ passed away in 2011 he didn't leave a will. As a result his family members are locked in a bitter dispute over his estate.

According to TMZ, initially after his death Nate's wife,┬ LatoyaÔÇŽ

When Nate Dogg┬ passed away in 2011 he didn't leave a will. As a result his family members are locked in a bitter dispute over his estate.

According to TMZ, initially after his death Nate's wife,┬ Latoya Calvin,┬ took charge. A move his children didn't agree with. They took Latoya to court and asked that┬ attorney Alex Borden be put in place to oversee the estate, but that move was denied by a judge.

Latoya reportedly filed new documents this week requesting that Nate's mother,┬ Ruth Holmes,┬ be named as co-administrator of his estate. A move Nate's children also have an issue with.

"Ruth doesn't have my best interest or the interest of my brothers and sisters." says Nate's daughter,┬ Aundrane Hale.┬

Hale adds that┬ Ruth "was never a grandmother" and has withheld money in the past, and says that Latoya┬ "didn't even show up to Nate's funeral."

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Check Us Out On MySpace Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube

Source: SMH! Nate Dogg's Kids Battle Over His Estate With His Wife Who Didn't Even Bother To Show Up At His Funeral
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 03:03:28 PM by 4mydjs Administrator »

4MYDJS.com

Your Ad Here