Tweet

Author Topic: 4mydjs.com - Chris Brown Extends Condolences To Rihanna Via Twitter After Her Grandmother Passes Awa  (Read 169 times)

4mydjs Administrator

• 4mydjs Administrator
  • Administrator
  • DJ Points: 1311
    • View Profile
    • 4MYDJS.com
    • Youtube's channel
Chris Brown Extends Condolences To Rihanna Via Twitter After Her Grandmother Passes Away

Rihanna and Chris Brown may no longer be dating but their families still remain close. On Saturday Rihanna revealed that her grandmother, Ciara "Dolly" Brathwaite, had passed away. The singer took to Twitter to say her goodbyes as well as post pictures of her grandmother, whom she…

Rihanna and Chris Brown may no longer be dating but their families still remain close. On Saturday Rihanna revealed that her grandmother, Ciara "Dolly" Brathwaite, had passed away. The singer took to Twitter to say her goodbyes as well as post pictures of her grandmother, whom she referred to as "Gran Gran Dolly."

"Goodbye ‪#grangranDOLLY get your beauty rest until I see you," the singer wrote,

Chris Brown reached out to Rihanna with a tweet.

Chris's mom, Joyce Hawkins, also extended her condolences to Rihanna via Twitter.

Follow Me

Join Our Facebook Fan Page Check Us Out On MySpace Follow Us On Twitter Follow Me On Youtube

Source: Chris Brown Extends Condolences To Rihanna Via Twitter After Her Grandmother Passes Away
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 08:23:58 AM by 4mydjs Administrator »

4MYDJS.com

Your Ad Here